Calling all Teachers!
Our most requested educator program, “The Titanic Virtual Teacher Academy Workshop”, is back by popular demand!
Tuesday, September 21 – 4pm & 7pm
Tuesday, November 9 – 4pm & 7pm
$25.00 per educator
Advanced Reservations Are Required.
What to expect:
Educators will discover how the fascinating story of Titanic and her passengers connects curriculum, inspires teachers and engages students in K-12th grade classrooms across the Globe.
- Attendees will receive a Certificate for 1.5 hours of attendance.
- This is an educator event only. All registrants must be able to verify current teacher status. (Titanic Teacher Academy Certificates are accepted in some school districts. Each attendee should verify acceptance with their school district prior to registering.)
“Best professional learning I have ever attended! Fantastic job!!” Lindsay, Ridgedale Alternative. ELA & Math.
“Very engaging memorable and fun!”Pam, Virtual Quest– English Language Arts, Social Studies & Science.
Titanic Workshop Agenda
- The history of the RMS Titanic: from the laying of her massive keel in Belfast, Ireland to the disastrous Maiden Voyage; to the ship’s miraculous discovery 75 years later; to the Titanic Museum Attraction, built to honor the ship and all on board.
- Guided Voyage of Discovery through the Titanic Museum Attraction to show educators how they can use the dynamics of the Titanic experience to help them develop unique curriculums of study for their students.
- Experience Connection: Teachers will share their thoughts and observations with each other as they explore galleries and exhibits throughout the ship.
- Upon completion of their Voyage of Discovery, attendees will receive a Certificate acknowledging 1.5 hours of attendance.
Contact Jodi.Justus@titanicattraction.com for more information.
Connect and share ideas on Titanic in the Classroom Facebook page.
For more information, please contact us at 800-381-7670.