Hi friends. I am literally counting down the days until summer. I love it when my kids get out of school and we can enjoy summer activities. Last time we talked, I was planning all of the great things to do with my family this summer. In this post, I wanted to tell you about all of the events we have planned at the Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson, Mo. this June. I think we have something interesting for everyone. Check it out:
1. Visit the Titanic Musician Gallery – if you haven’t had a chance to come see our new 2014 gallery this year, please make plans to bring your family. We have an entire gallery dedicated to the Musicians who sailed on Titanic and played until the ship’s final hours. This new gallery is perfect for Branson -the live music show capital of the world!
Here is a link for more information: http://www.titanicbranson.com/titanic-branson-news-events.php#musicians
2. The Titanic Branson Father’s Day Boat Show is Saturday, June 14 and Sunday, June 15th from 9am – 6pm. This year, We’ve invited Branson West Marine to drop anchor in our parking lot and show off some of their newest, fastest, hottest models from their show room. This exclusive Father’s Day event is free and open to the public. Perfect gift for Dad!
Here is a link for more information: http://www.titanicbranson.com/titanic-branson-news-events.php#boatshow
3. Meet Titanic Descendant Yvonne Hume, the Great Niece of Titanic 1st Violinist, John Law Hume.
Where: Titanic Museum Attraction Branson, Mo.
Here is a link for more information:
4. Visit our Gorgeous Gift Shop busting at the seams with Titanic gifts and collectibles.
Our gift shop alone is worth the trip (in my opinion). It is gorgeous and full of Titanic gifts and collectibles. My favorite new item is our smoke stack mug. If you pair 4 together, you better leave the 4th one empty. You know why? Because Titanic also had 4 smoke stacks, but the 4th was just for show. It just made Titanic look better.
5. Molly and Carter will make a grand appearance in June! I miss those lovely ladies.
Here are their hours for the next couple of months. They are our furry friends that help us honor the 10 dogs that were on Titanic. You won’t want to miss these brief opportunities to snuggle them.
Now, what are you waiting for? There is a world class Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson, Mo. (and Pigeon Forge, Tn) waiting for you to discover. Come see us with your family and make lifetime memories.
For tickets, visit our website at : https://titanicpigeonforge.com/tickets/index_b.php
Happy Memorial Day. God Bless you all!
Follow me on facebook!