Free Virtual Titanic Museum Attraction Literacy Production.
February 22 – March 11, 2022
Titanic Museum Attraction’s Literacy Program illustrates HOPE, COURAGE, and RESILIENCE. Over the last 5 years, in celebration of the National Read Across America Week, Titanic Museum Attraction has delivered a LIVE program to thousands of students. This year, February 22 – March 11, 2022, a pre-recorded version of our Literacy program production will be available free to every school across the globe. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
Titanic is excited to offer these two student programs virtually.
Titanic “ABC” Program (K-3rd Grade) is a 20-minute virtual production of the ABC’s of Titanic! Students will be engaged as a costumed crew member delivers facts about Titanic and the passengers for every letter of the alphabet! Stories of Titanic will be brought to life as each letter is revealed. The production will conclude with a 1912 etiquette lesson. Teachers and students can participate to become honorary crew members, learning to salute, curtsy, and bow as a show of respect. This creative presentation contains a touch of vocabulary, storytelling and etiquette all in one.
Titanic “Voices” Program (4th-8th Grade) is a virtual ‘Readers Theater’ presented by costumed crew members portraying passengers that sailed on RMS Titanic in 1912. Each passenger will remember accounts of what it was like on her maiden voyage. Students will hear stories of HOPE, COURAGE, AND RESILIENCE. This 20-minute live video presentation will bring a glimpse of Titanic stories to the classroom.
To make your required reservation, follow the steps below:
- STEP ONE: Choose the Titanic Museum Video Literacy Program(s) you would like.
- STEP TWO: Complete and submit required reservation form (see below) by February 18, 2022.
- STEP THREE: Receive the access link by February 22, 2022 via email for review.
- STEP FOUR: View the production, as part of your curriculum for February 22 – March 11, 2022 (Link will expire March 12th).
- STEP FIVE: Visit our website for additional educational resources. We invite and encourage you to step aboard and navigate these resources while planning your curriculum.
The Titanic Education Team
Registration for Free Virtual Titanic Museum Attraction Literacy production.
For more information, please contact us at 800-381-7670.